What's a Weekend????

Got to love me!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Riverside, California

So you think you want to know about me?!? Well that's a complicated thing. Some people think I am a very nice person, while others swear that I am satan in the flesh. Some think that I know everything, and again others treat me as a dumb blonde. I can tell you that I work 6 to 7 days a week, love my family, don't know what a weekend is or what I would do with my time if I had one. I love the country, hate stupid Orange County people, and lived in Hollywood for 3 years. I believe in God, but don't think that one religion has gotten it right. I have a tattoo and want more, I don't think that there is anything wrong with body piercing. I think that you should be able to speak and read ENGLISH in order to vote or drive in this county and if that make's me a bad person, oh well, deal with it.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Pumpkin Update

At this point, I think that it is safe to say that we are going to end up with 13 giant pumpkins, ranging in weight from 25lbs to well over 100-150lbs, 5 white Luminas and 3 Jack-o-Lanterns. Out oldest "giant" detached itself from the vine last weekend, so we have moved it onto the patio and will be putting it in the closet to wait for Halloween. They keep best if you keep them in a cool, dry, dark place and that would be my closet. We are having a bit of a problem with die off. The older vines/leaves are dying and we had a bit of a problem with fungus, but I think we are going to make it.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home