What's a Weekend????

Got to love me!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Riverside, California

So you think you want to know about me?!? Well that's a complicated thing. Some people think I am a very nice person, while others swear that I am satan in the flesh. Some think that I know everything, and again others treat me as a dumb blonde. I can tell you that I work 6 to 7 days a week, love my family, don't know what a weekend is or what I would do with my time if I had one. I love the country, hate stupid Orange County people, and lived in Hollywood for 3 years. I believe in God, but don't think that one religion has gotten it right. I have a tattoo and want more, I don't think that there is anything wrong with body piercing. I think that you should be able to speak and read ENGLISH in order to vote or drive in this county and if that make's me a bad person, oh well, deal with it.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Can You Guess the Year???

The top five songs for this year are: #1) “The First Time Ever I saw Your Face”; #2) “Alone Again (Naturally)”; #3) “American Pie”; #4) “Without You”; #5) “Candyman.”

The Novel Prize in Physics is awarded for “The Jointly Developed Theory of Superconductivity.”

President Nixon and his wife, Pat, along with Henry Kissinger, arrive in Beijing, China to confer with Chairman Mao.

Major films for the year are Deliverance, The Godfather, Straw Dogs, Sounder, and Play it Again, Sam. On Broadway, Cabaret and Lady Sings the Blues are big hits.

The Polaroid SX-70 system is unveiled. It produces a color print that develops in 60 seconds outside the camera while the photographer watches.

Dallas Beats Miami 24 to 3 in the Super Bowl.

The Winter Olympic Games are held in Sapporo, Japan, and the Summer Games are held in Munich, Germany.

Bobby Fischer becomes the first American to win the World Chess title.

Nike is founded.

L’eggs brand hosiery is launched.

Legendary strong-man Charles Atlas dies at age 78.

3 Comments:

Blogger Roger Daisley said...

Maybe in the 1973-75 range?

9:26 PM, August 06, 2007  
Blogger Amberlyn said...

Close, but no cigar!

8:37 AM, August 07, 2007  
Blogger JacquelineKD said...

1972??? You can keep the cigar.

6:58 PM, August 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home