What's a Weekend????

Got to love me!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Riverside, California

So you think you want to know about me?!? Well that's a complicated thing. Some people think I am a very nice person, while others swear that I am satan in the flesh. Some think that I know everything, and again others treat me as a dumb blonde. I can tell you that I work 6 to 7 days a week, love my family, don't know what a weekend is or what I would do with my time if I had one. I love the country, hate stupid Orange County people, and lived in Hollywood for 3 years. I believe in God, but don't think that one religion has gotten it right. I have a tattoo and want more, I don't think that there is anything wrong with body piercing. I think that you should be able to speak and read ENGLISH in order to vote or drive in this county and if that make's me a bad person, oh well, deal with it.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Quick Hair Fix

This is so cool, a friend of mine at work told me about this.

You know those days when it's late in the afternoon and you have to run an errand. You take a quick glance at yourself in the mirror and realize that your hair looks greasy and plastered to you forhead. You really don't want to have to take a quick shower just to run a simple errand, so what's a girl (or guy) to do?? Put a little bit of baby powder on your finger tips and "fluff" it into your hair. Use a little at a time. The powder absorbs the excess oil and the "fluffing" makes your hair fuller. Problem solved. No obviously this is not going to work if you have not washed your hair in a week, but for the end of the day greasiness, it works great. Added bounes if you like the smell of baby powder!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Roger Daisley said...

I don't know about that idea:

If a guy in California runs around with baby powder in his hair, some people will look pretty strangely at him. On the other hand, maybe they won't ... it's California, the "Land of Fruit's and Nut's!"

Also, if your hair already has a tinge of white, the last thing you want to do is emphasize that. (You've got a while before that gremlin pops up! LOL)

(Good tip, however.)

8:58 PM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger JacquelineKD said...

Corn starch works well too and, no smell.

7:02 AM, August 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home