What's a Weekend????

Got to love me!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Riverside, California

So you think you want to know about me?!? Well that's a complicated thing. Some people think I am a very nice person, while others swear that I am satan in the flesh. Some think that I know everything, and again others treat me as a dumb blonde. I can tell you that I work 6 to 7 days a week, love my family, don't know what a weekend is or what I would do with my time if I had one. I love the country, hate stupid Orange County people, and lived in Hollywood for 3 years. I believe in God, but don't think that one religion has gotten it right. I have a tattoo and want more, I don't think that there is anything wrong with body piercing. I think that you should be able to speak and read ENGLISH in order to vote or drive in this county and if that make's me a bad person, oh well, deal with it.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Huff Lake (ID)


We're back in California, but we're wishing we were still in WA or ID (at least I am). The cat's are all happy now that we are home. The kittens were happy to see us and got over our absence very quickly, however, the two older cats were pissed to say the least. Widget took about 30 min's before he would come down stairs and Hershey took about two hours. She should her displeasure by bitting Drew (typical).

2 Comments:

Blogger JacquelineKD said...

Skiing anyone?

7:18 AM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Kim said...

Sound's like you had a good time.. Wish I was there, oh well maybe next time.

1:05 PM, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home