What's a Weekend????

Got to love me!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Riverside, California

So you think you want to know about me?!? Well that's a complicated thing. Some people think I am a very nice person, while others swear that I am satan in the flesh. Some think that I know everything, and again others treat me as a dumb blonde. I can tell you that I work 6 to 7 days a week, love my family, don't know what a weekend is or what I would do with my time if I had one. I love the country, hate stupid Orange County people, and lived in Hollywood for 3 years. I believe in God, but don't think that one religion has gotten it right. I have a tattoo and want more, I don't think that there is anything wrong with body piercing. I think that you should be able to speak and read ENGLISH in order to vote or drive in this county and if that make's me a bad person, oh well, deal with it.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Men (aka little boys)

Okay, so I think I have finally figured this whole thing out. Men for the most part, and I am only speaking about the majority of the population, because there are a few out there who do not fit this profile, are insecure little boys and don’t think that women can do anything for themselves, especially if the man in question can’t complete the task at hand. This has all come about, because once again, my abilities to park my truck were questioned. Only this time the “man” had to stand there and watch me park my truck. When I noticed him watching me I stopped the truck and asked him if something was wrong. He just waived his hand at me and told me to continue parking because he wanted to see how I got my truck into that little space. (Side note: this is the same man who cannot parallel park his own truck, but instead backs the rear tires into the curb and leaves the front end hanging out, which according to him is because he “doesn’t have time to bother with parking it correctly.” RIGHT!) Anyway and then to save face, after I got out of the truck, he tired to criticize my parking job by telling me I was not far enough over. I pointed out that I, in fact, was well within the white line’s and that I did not park right up against the curb because I did not want the plants to scratch the paint, the birds in the tree’s to poop on my truck or the sprinklers to get my rims wet. After that he pretty much just walked away. From the brief conversation we had, it has come to my attention that my ability to park my truck every night is somewhat of a common topic amongst the men in my complex. Drew even pointed it out by saying that I have to be the most popular person, in the complex, to talk about.So after consulting with several different men and women, it has become clear that most men believe women are all helpless. Okay, I can see how this can sometimes work to my advantage, however my pride does seem to get in the way some and this is not the case with my husband, for the most part, because he hate’s it when I play the helpless little girl to get out of doing something. But why do men think of women this way? Well we can’t really blame all those corny 50’s, 60’s and some 70’s TV show’s, most of today’s show’s portray women as independent and capable. I know that some men were raised in a home where the man was the boss and the wife was the little lady of the house, but with the majority of homes having to be 2-income homes, women have taken on more responsibility. So why? Well, I honestly think it’s the whole dumb bimbo thing. You know, people like Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson and the such. Girls seem to want to emulate these proverbial dumb blondes. Women who have been sensationalized by the media, not for their accomplishments and brains, but for their sexcapades and looks. Hey far be it from me to knock some one for using their looks to get ahead, but there has to be substance and brains behind the beauty. I think Pink summed it up best with her song “Stupid Girls.” I don’t know, that’s my opinion, so, um, yeah.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

LOL, Yea some men are like little boys and their are very few that ain't.. Why is it anyone concern how you park your truck, long as it ain't in the way of them they need to keep their comment's to themselves.

10:05 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger JacquelineKD said...

Remember the joke about the farmer who sold his mules? The new owner couldn't get them to work and wanted his money returned. The old farmer asked him if could get them to work would he keep them. The new owner agreed. The old farmer took a 2x4 and slapped both the mules in the head a couple of times. When the new owner asked the old farmer what he thought he was doing the old farmer told him... "You have to get their attention first." Some men are that way...

Point: Maybe you should start carrying a 2x4 in your truck.

I don't think I like the "song"...

9:08 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Roger Daisley said...

You "guys" gotta complex ...

6:56 PM, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree you "guys" gotta complex, Oh and ah They suck we Rule. MEN that is Ah hahaha

12:20 PM, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home