What's a Weekend????

Got to love me!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Riverside, California

So you think you want to know about me?!? Well that's a complicated thing. Some people think I am a very nice person, while others swear that I am satan in the flesh. Some think that I know everything, and again others treat me as a dumb blonde. I can tell you that I work 6 to 7 days a week, love my family, don't know what a weekend is or what I would do with my time if I had one. I love the country, hate stupid Orange County people, and lived in Hollywood for 3 years. I believe in God, but don't think that one religion has gotten it right. I have a tattoo and want more, I don't think that there is anything wrong with body piercing. I think that you should be able to speak and read ENGLISH in order to vote or drive in this county and if that make's me a bad person, oh well, deal with it.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

6 Week Vacation...


Well after having 6 weeks off in his pasture Jess got to work. Now imagine a very fresh, yet now out of shape, 2000+ lb horse. The vets were out yesterday to look at two of our old ladies, so by the time they left we were not able to work Jess at all before bring him in to downtown for Valentine's Day. April brought him in and when I go to our lot, her husband was holding Jess. Jess was so fresh that he would not stand tied to the horse trailer. Then murphy's law kicks in...our first ride...a blind couple. We had to get Jess to stand still long enough to load two blind people into the carriage. But on the up side, once they were in, and since we did not have another reservation for 1 1/2 hrs we decided to give them an extended ride. So for 45 min we jogged Jess in a circle. Like I said, "the up side," well they were blind so they did not care how many time's we went around the same tired old block, they couldn't see it and they were having a great time riding. By half way through the night Jess was being a very good boy and standing as quiet as he can be expected to. So now he'll have another few weeks off before we use him again and it will be freshness all over.
The picture is from Christmas...Amanda (15) & Anabelle (2). That's me holding Jess, to give you an idea of his size, I'm about 5'10".


1 Comments:

Blogger JacquelineKD said...

Wow! Amanda sure has grown up.

8:55 PM, February 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home